Action movies are a great way to get your adrenaline pumping and escape from the real world for a while. And Netflix has a great selection of action movies to choose from, both new and old.
A Quick Overview of the best action movies on Netflix in 2023
|Movie||IMDb rating||Release date|
|The Gray Man||7.3||2022-07-22|
|The Dark Knight||9.0||2008-07-18|
|The Harder They Fall||7.2||2021-11-03|
|The Old Guard||6.7||2020-07-10|
|Heart of Stone||5.3||2023-08-04|
A list of the best action movies on Netflix in 2023
- The Gray Man (2022): A CIA operative on the run is hunted by a former colleague.
- Bullet Train (2022): A group of assassins with conflicting missions find themselves on the same high-speed train.
- RRR (2022): An epic Indian action film about two freedom fighters who team up to fight against the British Raj.
- The Dark Knight (2008): A superhero movie that is also a dark and gritty crime thriller.
- The Raid (2011): An Indonesian action film about a police SWAT team that raids a high-rise apartment building filled with criminals.
- Gladiator (2000): A Roman epic about a general who becomes a gladiator after being betrayed by the emperor.
- The Harder They Fall (2021): A Western action film about a cowboy who sets out to avenge the death of his parents.
- The Old Guard (2020): A group of immortal warriors fight to protect the world from a variety of threats.
- Extraction (2020): A black ops mercenary is hired to rescue the kidnapped son of a crime lord.
- Heart of Stone (2023): A CIA agent teams up with an international spy to stop a powerful organization from destroying the world.
- Extraction 2 (2023): The sequel to the 2020 hit film, following Tyler Rake as he takes on a new mission.
These are just a few of the many great action movies available on Netflix in 2023. So whether you’re looking for a classic action film to rewatch or a new one to discover, you’re sure to find something to your taste.
Best action movie Selection Tips on Netflix
- Consider your favorite action movie subgenres, such as espionage, martial arts, or sci-fi.
- Read the reviews of different movies to see what other people have to say.
- Check out the trailer to get a sense of the movie’s tone and style.
- Don’t be afraid to try something new! There are many great hidden gems on Netflix.
Netflix has a great selection of action movies to choose from, both new and old. So whether you’re looking for a classic action film to rewatch or a new one to discover, you’re sure to find something to your taste.